Ok, here's our trip...all we need are the dates. I have a feeling we'll be on a plane in less than two weeks! Thanks to all the adoption parties involved for letting us plan so far ahead......
- Fly Denver to Seoul and spend 2 nights in Seoul. Tour Holt office that handled Andrew's and James' adoptions. Hopefully get to meet Andrew's foster parents but it's looking doubtful.
- High speed train from Seoul to Pusan. Spend 2 nights in Pusan, the city where both Andrew and James were born.
- Fly from Pusan to Tokyo, then take the bullet train past Mount Fuji and on to Kyoto. I'm hoping this will be on my birthday! Spend 2 nights in Kyoto.
- Take the train to Osaka and spend a night there. Osaka is where John lived with Jim and Mike in 1993.
- Fly from Osaka to Shanghai and get Mimi! Spend 5 or so nights in Shanghai.
- Fly to Guangzhou where we finalize the adoption.
- Take a 5 hour bus ride to Yangchun and tour the orphanage where Rosie lived.
- Maybe find time to go to Hong Kong??
- Fly home and sleep for a week.